Thursday, July 09, 2009

 

In a good place

Things are going well. I'm eating pretty well, not drinking much and getting a lot of exercise on the bike and at the gym. More important than that is that I'm enjoying it.

The weight isn't exactly falling off, but my clothes are getting looser around the flabby bits and tighter where the muscles are. These days I'm becoming less focused on what the scales say and more focused on being able to exercise faster, longer and harder. I guess the net result should be the same, but we'll see.

Comments:
Hey... a fellow fat man here, as well as a fellow blogger. I was just thinking that "Fatboy Slimming" would be an awesome name for a blog, so I decided to check the address. Well done on thinking of it years ago.

Anyhow... You haven't posted in a while, so I just wanted to say, keep it up. Do not give up. Do not let yourself die 10 years too early. Fight on.
 
I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?