Sunday, June 28, 2009

 

Restarting...

I really should make more of an effort to stick at this. Here we go again; another attempt to lost the weight and get fit.

In the last six months I've exercised very little and eaten more than I should have. It wasn't a complete disaster, I put some weight on but didn't put on as much as I've lost.

The good news is that with a little bit of effort I now weigh the same as when I "gave up" back in December, in fact I'm just under 265lbs so that's a little less.

The other good news is that my wife is also losing weight, she's lost over 2.5 stone and it's a big help as we can motivate each other.

More good news is that we've joined the gym/pool and that's a good chance to burn some lard off.

Even more good news is that I've just bought a nice new expensive bike and I'm going to put in lots of miles whenever possible.

So, I'm feeling confident! I'll keep you posted.

Comments:
Hey Steve... good luck with your restart. I too am doing a restart of sorts. Of course, like just about any big person, I've tried to lose weight many times in the past. Last week I 'restarted' and both myself and my wife are going to try and lose a few pounds. I'm doing it with the help and motivation/inspiration of the blog community this time. I've also just got our treadmill serviced, so it's just a matter of hopping on there and walking. Maybe tonight I'll get my butt on there :-) Best of luck to you. I'll keep an eye on your blog.

wmhanson
 
I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?