Monday, May 05, 2008

 

Rewards and Goals

Losing weight as part of a competition provides quite a bit of motivation, there is also an office sweepstake going on where people have picked a "contestant" each, so I feel like I owe it to the person who picked me to try a little harder.

As I'm enjoying the cycling so much I think I might decide on a target weight and when I achieve it I'll reward myself with a new bike. My current bike is fine, but I could do with something a bit more road biased. For once I should have enough cash that dropping £700 on a new machine isn't going to be too painful.

As for a goal; I want to take part in a Canicross event and not embarrass myself. Canicross is a 2.5km or 5kn run with a dog, the dog can't run until it's 1 years old so I've got plenty of time build up the fitness!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?