Friday, April 25, 2008

 

Week 1 weigh in

Well, this week has been OK. Plenty of room for improvement though as I haven't exercised all that much and my evening meals aren't really a "healthy option".

Weight lost this week = 5lbs

In the daytimes I have been following this diet:

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs on a halved multi grain bagel.
Mid Morning: Multi grain bagel with honey.
Lunch: Homemade vegetable soup.
Mid Afternoon: A couple of Rich tea biscuits with a coffee
Evening Meal: Varies, but no take-aways.

This has worked out quite well as I'm not really hungry all the time, it's also saving plenty of cash as the soup was cheap to make and the bagels were reduced (and then I froze them)

Today I've brought my bike in to Milton Keynes on the bus, the plan is to put it back on the bus and go half way home then cycle the rest. I'm not 100% sure of the route yet, but it should be around 10 miles. One of my colleagues is joining me too, so that should be a bit of encouragement!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?