Saturday, April 19, 2008

 

It didn't work out

Last update in October '06? Oh, dear...

Well, I pretty much gave up.

No excuses; I got lazy and I stopped watching what I ate. I have piled all the weight I lost back on, and probably quite a bit more too.

Still; new beginnings!

As of yesterday, I'm back in the mood to sort it out! This time I'm taking part in a competition with other people in the office who need/would like to lose some pounds. £10 each into the kitty and the person who loses the most weight (as a percentage of their start weight) wins the lot.

I also have a side bet with another chap: The person who looses the least weight (percentage again) donates £100 to the British Heart Foundation.

I need the incentive of this challenge, I also need the motivation I'm getting by having all my peers know how much I weigh (296lbs fully clothed and after a "last megga breakfast" with the team).

So far this morning I've had scrambled eggs on toast, I'm about to burn some calories doing housework before going out for a bike-ride (possibly to the shops to stock up on healthy foodstuffs)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?