Wednesday, April 30, 2008

 

Another Ride

My colleague and I rode half-way home again last night, another 12-13 miles done. I think we made even better time on this trip, about 50 minutes in all which is surprisingly good going.

I still need to try a bit harder with the healthy eating, but I'm enjoying the exercise.

I'm not sure if I will have lost much weight this week; I'm trying to avoid the scales at home and just wait until the Friday weigh in, but I did step on them this morning and there didn't seem to be much change. Still, if I keep up the cycling I'll at least be fitter, which has to be a good thing.

We'll be riding home again on Friday and I might schedule a long (around 25 miles) ride for Sunday, but we'll see how that goes.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?