Thursday, June 01, 2006

 

Countdown

I haven't been very good at keeping any weight-loss going for sustained periods, the good news is that each time I give up I don't pile all the weight back on. I am around a stone lighter than I was when I started to think about losing weight a couple of years back.

The reason for this post is that I am going to start trying hard with a specific goal in mind, it's all about focus. At the very end of July I'm off on holiday for a couple of weeks in the Sun (Florida) and I'll be spending much time in the pool... the plan is to lose 2 stone before then.

I'm not starting today, I started a couple of days back and 3lbs have gone so far.

Today I've eaten quite well and managed a bit of exercise - did an indicated 30 miles on the exercise bike.

Expect regular posts for the next 8 weeks!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?