Monday, August 15, 2005

 

Progress

Not shedding many pounds at the moment which is a bit of a shame considering the effort I'm putting in.

I don't really mind because I feel like I'm getting a bit fitter and the clothes are a little looser, that's what it's all about isn't it?

Update- Thinking about it, the lack of weight loss could be due to the big increase in the amount of water I'm drinking. Today for example I've had around 4 litres of cold water and each litre weighs 2.2lbs I believe, that's a lot of extra weight sloshing around at any given time.
Comments:
The hardest part is giving up the booze. The only way I'm going to lose substantial weight is through amputation.

http://mckarkquey.blogspot.com
 
Good idea, don't have both legs amputated though as your reduced height will raise your BMI ;-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?