Saturday, August 06, 2005

 

One week in

Well the first week is over and it has gone quite well really. I've managed to eat sensibly on the whole although I have eaten pizza, chocolate and cake (not all at the same time!) it's all been in moderation.

I've exercised too although not as much as I had planned, I'm sure that will come as the good habits form. Exercise has generally been an exercise bike as it's very convenient and it's good for working up a bit of a sweat, I normally do sessions of 30 minutes which seems about right to start with.

I think I'll start getting out on the proper bike again soon, I'm sure I put more effort in to it when I'm actually going somewhere and I'll probably be more motivated to get out there for a change of scenery.

The Steamer we bought a while back has been useful this week, I've been steaming lots of rice and vegetables and it's so easy. Vegetables taste better steamed than boiled too.

So, one week down and I think 5lbs lost. That's fine for a first week, I want to aim for a constant 2lbs per week.
Comments:
I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?