Sunday, August 07, 2005

 

Cycling

Got out on the bike today for the first time in ages, really enjoyed it too. I took it quite easy and covered 7.5 miles so it was quite a good session.

I much prefer it to a stationary bike, it's easier to put more effort in and it's easier to get motivated to go. I think I'll use the indoor bike on those days when the weather isn't good enough to go out.

I still notice that my stamina isn't very good, I can maintain a good speed for the first few miles but after that it's a struggle to keep the speed up, I suppose it will come with time if I can keep putting the miles on the bike.
Comments:
I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?