Thursday, August 11, 2005

 

Couple more pounds

I think the exercise is starting to have some effect, the main thing is I actually look forward to a bit of cycling because I feel so much better afterwards. I think the target times are a good thing, I really want to see those average speeds go up and that's enough incentive to get me out there even if I don't feel in the mood before I start (which is often the case).

On this mornings weigh-in* I was a couple of pounds lighter so that's a good thing, makes the total loss since 29th July 7lbs (or half a stone).

* I know I said I wouldn't do it daily but it's a habit I can't break.
Comments:
I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?