Saturday, February 05, 2005

 

Stalled!

Not been a good week really. I haven't managed to motivate myself enough to get out on the bike at all this week and I have found it hard to eat healthy food (and reasonable portions). The result of this mornings weigh-in was a bit ambiguous; the (digital) scales said I had lost a pound at first but when I checked again they said I had put on a pound...

I either weigh the same as last week, or one pound in either direction! Either way, it's not too bad.

Although I haven't had a great week I'm determined not to let it get me down, that's when I'm likely to just give up. If I have lost a pound this week then that will mean I will have lost exactly a stone since Jan 1st, that's just too good to give up on isn't it?


Comments:
I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?