Wednesday, January 19, 2005

 

Windy!

I didn't get out on the bike yesterday mainly because it was very windy and raining quite hard, I was working in London so I did walk to the station and up and down all those stairs in the underground...

I did do the lap tonight though:

Distance: 6.23 miles
Time Taken: 28:13
Average Speed: 13.2 MPH
Max Speed: 17.6 MPH

Not much change, still quite windy.

I still can't maintain the same effort for the whole lap, I might try doing the lap in reverse next time (not riding backwards...) just to see if it is something to do with the hills or wind direction.

I'm still managing to eat quite sensibly, I did have a Chinese take-away tonight but I tried to pick a reasonably healthy option and didn't go for any side dishes!

I don't seem to be loosing weight very quickly at the moment, the answer to that is to stop weighing myself all the time. I know what I am doing is going to lead to a healthier me, the speed I get there is secondary.



Comments:
I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?