Saturday, January 08, 2005

 

Week 1 take two

So, after a "fall off the wagon" during my last attempt which saw me put all the weight I had lost back on, I have started again with added gusto!

I started on New Years Day so it has been exactly one week.

The news is that I have lost 9lbs so far which seems like quite a lot, I guess that when I weighed myself on the 1st I was heavier than normal? Maybe a big meal the night before.

I'm not skipping any meals, I may actually be eating more than before but I'm being quite careful about what I do eat. Breakfast is now Quakers Oatso Simple and that is great at keeping you feeling full all morning, I add a handful of sultanas to it too. It's a great breakfast for cold winter mornings when you are in a hurry!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?