Thursday, January 27, 2005

 

Struck down in my prime

Things had been going so well; eating properly and exercising quite often. For the last week I have had a pretty heavy cold, it's stopping me going out on the bike and all I really want to do is stay in bed and eat warm food.

I don't think I have put any weight on yet, but I'm sure this will add a couple of pounds (especially as I gave in to a chocolate and crisps craving last night), at least I have an excuse...

Surprisingly, I really miss cycling! I'm hoping to stick at it for a few months, get fitter and then upgrade the bike and do some challenging terrain!



Comments:
I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?