Monday, January 17, 2005

 

Feeling Good

Things are going quite well so far and I'm feeling good about it all. This time around I'm trying harder to up the exercise which is one of the things I didn't really get around to on my last attempt.

Another 2lbs to go and I will have lost a stone, hoping to reach that marker within the next two weeks.

I've upped my intake of water too, I try to do at least some exercise each evening and during or afterwards I drink two litres of water. I'm finding that I feel happier and I can concentrate easier, that could be the change in the diet or the exercise, or it could be that I didn't drink enough water in the past (I don't normally drink much)



Comments:
I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?