Monday, January 17, 2005

 

Cycle Route

Last night I went out on my bike for another ride, this time I expanded the route a little bit so that I am now doing about half a lap of the towns circumference. Today I measured the exact route in the car to see how far it was, I was quite surprised to see that it was exactly 6 miles. It's not a huge mileage but I think it's just about right to start with, it's not too long or too time consuming so I'm hoping I can do the lap most evenings. So far I have been out two nights running and tonight I need to take some DVD's back to Blockbuster (a couple of miles away) so that will be an extra incentive to go...

I don't think I'll be adding many miles to the route for now, instead I'll start timing the route and aim for improvements. When I reach a better level of fitness I'll design a new route which will be more of a challenge!

I really need to get myself a cycle computer like this as it would be good to work on increasing the average speed.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?