Monday, October 04, 2004

 

Not so good...

After a bit of a flying start, I only lost a pound this week and that is a little disappointing really. Total loss is 7lbs (half a stone) over two weeks.

I am actually surprised that I lost any weight this week, I certainly haven't been very strict and I haven't managed to add the exercise in yet...
I suppose I have been eating plenty of stuff that isn't particularly fattening, but too much of it to actually loose weight, so in that respect I have probably found the right diet to maintain a steady weight when I do reach my target (which I don't have).

Anyway, today is the start of another week, time to try a little bit harder.



Comments:
I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?