Tuesday, October 12, 2004

 

Hmmm

I seem to have stalled...

No weight loss for this week, no gain either so it's not all bad news.
I have manged to add a bit more exercise to my daily routine though, for the last couple of nights I have manged to get out of the house for a brisk walk for about 20-30 mins a time. It's not much I suppose but I am actually quite enjoying ending the day that way (I usually go at 11pm ish).

Still feeling pretty good, weighing less now than I have done for a good couple of years and clothes are fitting a bit better.

I have some new clothes that are a little bit too tight, using that as an added incentive!

In summary; it's all going fine, but could be quicker. Sustainability is the key!

Comments:
I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?