Tuesday, September 28, 2004

 

A weigh day

Well yesterday was a week in to this current push, loss for the week was 6lbs which isn't too bad really. I'm expecting it to get harder as time goes on, but then I haven't been as strict as I could have been (still gotta live!).

I keep having to remind myself that I'm not "on a diet" and I'm just making changes to my lifestyle, to be losing weight this quickly is a bonus and I really think I'll be keeping it off.

I've had a good couple of days, eating plenty but good stuff. Not expecting big losses this week, a pound or so would be good.

I really do need to up the exercise, that's the part that I'm struggling to find the motivation for.



Comments:
I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?