Wednesday, September 22, 2004

 

Still going...

So, day three then!

Yesterday went well, healthy eating all day and managed to squeeze a little bit of exercise in later in the day. I only really found time for a walk with Georgia and then a few sit-ups (crunches), managed 20 without too much trouble and felt OK afterwards.

I need to try and find a bit more time for exercise, crunches and press-ups are easy to do at home, but they are not what I need to be doing particularly. What I need is something that gets the heart rate up a bit for a long ish period (walking, cycling, jogging etc). It's hard to do that during the start of the week because as soon as I get home from work Clare goes out to work so I'm babysitting Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Georgia would make a good dumbbell I suppose...

At this mornings weigh-in I was 276.9lbs, that's a drop of 5.1lbs since Monday morning*

* Yeah, I know daily weighing isn't the best way to keep track, this drop could be due to anything and may well go up a bit. I do want to plot my weight daily though, for interest more than anything else.


Comments:
I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?