Wednesday, September 22, 2004

 

Another reasonable day

Another reasonable day really, only reasonable this time because although I have managed to stick to eating at mealtimes only, we did have a curry for dinner that was really nice but was probably a bit too heavy in the fat department. It's no big deal but I am trying to feel a little guilty about it in the hope that it will get me out of the house tonight for a brisk walk around the estate...

A good site if you need some motivation is the one from the magazine Men's Health , plenty of good info on there and from what I have seen so far (only a little bit) the forums look quite interesting.



Comments:
I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative.
 
I have read above post its great one nice post thanks for sharing this important information on health.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?